«PREMONITION» INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
In order to popularize Russian cinema and the creation of conditions for realization and professional growth of novice filmmakers, exchange of creative experience between the figures in the film industry in Chelyabinsk held the I international festival "Feeling" (hereinafter — the Festival) from 7 to 14 September 2018.
The city administration of Chelyabinsk, the Department of culture of Chelyabinsk, Studio "Island" (Moscow)
– Laureate of the State prize of Russia, Honored art worker of Russia, Member of the presidential Council for culture and art of Russia, Member of public Council under the Ministry of culture of the Russian Federation, Director, producer, artistic Director of the Studio " Island" – Sergey V. Miroshnichenko.
Executive Directorate – Municipal Autonomous institution Chelyabinsk center of arts "Theatre+Cinema", municipal budgetary institution of culture "Cinema "Znamya".
Executive Director – Chairman of the Youth Center of the Union of cinematographers of the Russian Federation Golikova Angelina.
Executive producer – Irina Belykh.
- Maya Kuzina– competition films;
- Irina Belykh – the program of documentary films;
- Georgy Molodtsov– program VR movies.
- Competition program (at least 5 movies);
- The non-competition program of documentary films (at least 5 movies);
- The program VR-movies.
The selection of films for the Festival performs a selection Committee of the Festival.
The Festival program is formed in the course of the year, until August 15.
The festival gives priority to films that have not been publicly screened on the territory of the Russian Federation.
The screening determines the organizing Committee of the Festival. Each film may be screened during the Festival no more than three times, including press screenings.
In competition and out of competition documentary programmes involves only full-length feature films produced after 1 January 2016.
The competition accepts films on DCP.
Documentary films are accepted on DCP and HD formats.
Screening copies of films participating in the festival must be in original language with Russian subtitles.
Copies of the films participating in the Festival must be sent to the organizers no later than August 10, 2018.
All terms and conditions are binding; otherwise the organizing Committee reserves the right to exclude the film from the festival program.
The contract for the demonstration of films with the indication of the value and number of impressions.
Along with the contract to the organizing Committee of the Festival should be directed to the following documents:
- the full text of the film in the original and one of the following languages: Russian, English;
- the list of subtitles in English, online viewing;
- synopsis, promotional materials, press materials;
- promotional video and stills;
- materials for the catalogue (information about film makers, photos, including photo Director, slides, films).
The costs of transporting the films to Chelyabinsk and back bears the organizing Committee of the Festival.
The Festival organizing Committee bears the costs for transport from Chelyabinsk copies of the films participating in other programs of the Festival, to airport of recipient.
Questions about the invitation of guests, terms and conditions of their stay and the accreditation at the Festival's organising Committee of the Festival.
Participation of the films in the competition program of the Festival provides for the obligatory presence of one (1) representative of the films in competition (Director).
The Festival management incurs the following costs: travel expenses round trip and accommodation for 4 (four) days of 1 (one) representative of the films in competition (Director). Hospitality terms for other official guests of the festival will be indicated in their personal invitations.
To evaluate the competition films, the jury is created. The jury must be not less than 3 persons from different fields of the film industry (directing, producing, acting, film studies).
The Festival management assumes the expenses for accommodation of each member of the jury in Chelyabinsk and their travel to the festival and back.
The composition of each jury may not include people involved in the creation or commercial distribution of films in the respective competition.
The jury awards the following prizes:
- Best film – the main prize for best film (awarded to the Director);
- The prize named after L. L. Obolensky for best actor (awarded to the actor);
- The audience award is determined by audience voting, the audience appreciate the competitive and non-competitive programs.
Participation in the Festival envisages that all clauses of these Regulationswill be met. The Executive Directorate of the Festival has the right to decide all matters not covered by these Regulations, in accordance with the articles of the International Regulations for film festivals of FIAPF.
Addresses and contact numbers of the Festival: